Category: Reggae

8 Comments

  1. Akishura
    Nale 10.12.2019
    The Lotus Eaters - No Sense of Sin - maaproxnasugirivenreledroreacon.xyzinfo Music. Skip to main content Hello, Sign in. Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Returns & Orders. Try Prime Cart. CDs & Vinyl Go Search Hello.
  2. Yozshugami
    Dalkree 10.12.2019
    On sleeve: Tracks taken from the album "No Sence of Sin" and previously unreleased. Actually, tracks 1 to 9 and 11 are from the original debut album 'No Sense of Sin' released in Remaining tracks are compiled from various singles and b-sides/5(16).
  3. Fesar
    Sarr 11.12.2019
    May 01,  · Certainly the highlight of The Lotus Eaters’ music that has surely become the theme song of a thousand lovers, “The First Picture of You” is flowing with tears, reminiscence, nostalgia, and youthful summer days. While The Lotus Eaters may sound pristine, “Alone with All Her Sex” gives them that edge of danger and attempt on boldness.
  4. Tojami
    Zulumi 09.12.2019
    Watch the video for Alone Of All Her Sex from The Lotus Eaters's No Sense Of Sin for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Playing via Spotify Playing via YouTube Playback options.
  5. Jurn
    Vut 06.12.2019
    The glimmering, jangly pop of the Lotus Eaters evokes images of lonely summer afternoons. Peter Coyle's dulcet vocals ache with profound yearning; Morrissey may have won the mope rock mantle in the '80s, but if the Lotus Eaters had become as successful as the Smiths, Coyle would've robbed him of the Sad Sack crown. No Sense of Sin, the Lotus Eaters' debut album, is a gorgeously crafted.
  6. Nejinn
    Meztijas 07.12.2019
    The songs on the CD with that formula are melodic and as good as anything on "No Sense of Sin". The Lotus Eater formula is sadly missing on about 30% of the tracks. The other 70% of the CD is superb. For fans of the band, this is alot of fun and shouldn't be missed. For beginners to the band: Look for "No sense of Sin" instead/5(11).
  7. Fegul
    Gogore 05.12.2019
    The Lotus Eaters - No Sense Of Sin Arista Especialmente recomendado, una pieza básica de la década de los 80,s Sello Discografico: Arista Referencia: Formato: Vinilo 12 Pulgadas 33 rpm Alone Of All Her Sex B5. When You Look At Boys B6. Start Of The Search. Publicado por mskremember en
  8. Malkis
    Fenrile 05.12.2019
    No Sense of Sin, an Album by The Lotus Eaters. Released in on Vinyl Japan (catalog no. ASKCD; CD). Genres: Sophisti-Pop, Jangle Pop, New Romantic, New Wave.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *